Best in Class Medical Summary Outsourcing Services at Affordable Rates
Quick Turn Around Time
Medical Record Summary Services
Attorneys, Insurance companies, evaluators and administrators of service providers have trusted us over a decade to summarize and offer back end support for:
- Personal Injury
- Social Security disability insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Insurance claims for motor vehicle accidents / slip and fall
- Medical malpractices
these are some examples for which we offer our highly recognized services. The claims mentioned consist of tedious processes that require quick attention. Our extensive experience combined with in-house legal expertize assures clients of accurate and precise compilation of data thereby contributing to a comprehensive presentation for each case.
We get to work with a sense of urgency right after the task is entrusted to us. Our strong work ethic and an understanding, that time is of the essence, sets a meticulously compiled tasklist and targeted project allocation that aims at seeking/researching information, notating and compiling data to support our clients in meeting their deadlines.
We serve to
- Medical Insurance companies
- Medical Billing Companies
- Revenue Cycle Management firms
- Medical documentation management firms
- Law Firms, Lawyers / Attorneys
- Medico-Legal Attorneys
- Physicians, Doctors/ MD/
- Healthcare practitioners
- Clinics and care centers
- Medical record management firms
- Diagnostic labs
FAQs about Medical Summary Services
- What is Medical Record Summary Reorganization?
- Why are medical records retrieved?
- What is medical record retrieval?
- How do you write a medical summary?
- How to do medical summarization?
- What is summarization in medical terms?
- What is a medical summary report?
- What is Medical Record Indexing?
- What does a medical Summarizer do?